Bula, vakacava tiko? How is everything going? It is going really good here. I am not really getting the language as good as I was hoping to. We are already having to teach a whole lesson in Fijian and no English. It is challenging because we will ask a question and the teacher will reply only in Fijian, so we will just say, "Io" to anything he says even it that is not the answer. But I know that if I keep trying that I will understand it. I hope that I will be able to understand the language more when I go out. The other night, my district leader has 3 sulus. We put them on and tried them out! They are alright. We are the only missionarys that get to wear the man skirts. The Elders that are going to Tonga and Samoa dont even get to wear them. The teachers were saying once we get there, we will leave our suit and the mission home and not touch them till we get back.
Well, I have seen alot of people that I know here. When I first got here Elder Knight saw me and showed me around the MTC and where my room was. I think that we are getting some new roomates tomorrow. Every week we are getting 200 more missionaries. When I came here there were 600, last week there were 800, and now this week we will have 1000. In the summertime they are planning on having 6500 missionaries. Currently we only have 2500.
Tell that family that I love them!!
Love, Elder Grotepas
No comments:
Post a Comment