Also see "contact" tab on the upper right corner.
I thought I would post Dallin's address at the MTC if you would like to write or send packages to him.
Here are some options:
1. DearElder.com offers FREE same-day letter delivery to the Provo MTC* (for all letters submitted by 12:00 pm MST Mon-Fri)! FREE mail to all pouch LDS missions and mail to all other missions for just the price of a stamp! Select the LDS mission you wish to write to and click "Instructions" to learn how our system works or click "Write a Missionary" to send a letter. To send a letter to your missionary in the Provo MTC, simply select Provo MTC from the drop-down menu below.
2. Regular USPS mail system:
Elder Dallin Matthew Grotepas
MTC Mailbox # 117
FIJ-SUV 0305
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604-1793
As he arrives in Fiji, I will update this post!
No comments:
Post a Comment