Well, I am sorry that this letter is so short, I just deleted my whole letter on accident. I accedently pushed the trash butten. I only have like 10 minutes left.
The area is good. It is way bush! I showered out of the tap for half of the week and we ate lots of traditional Fijian food. We sleep in 4 different places; Korovou, Naivoco, Saioko, and Nasautoka.
I did get to see the Waila Ward this week at Stake Conference! One of the less actives that we were working with has now been through the temple and sustained as a new Melchizedek Priesthood holder. Also, one of my recent converts in Waila, Joibe, was sustained as well to receive the Melchizedek priesthood. He is also now the ward clerk.
I know that the work that me and my companion put into the area has paid off. I know that no matter what we do, our work is never wasted. One day it will be harvested.
Sorry about such the short email. I will let you know more next week because I am almost out of time.
I love you all very much and wish you all a good week.
Love,
Elder Grotepas
 |
No comments:
Post a Comment