The Waila Boys

The Waila Boys

Clock

Suva

Monday, September 16, 2013

Area 2, Week 1 - Waila, Fiji 9/15/13 New Companion Elder Banks



Our hike today at the top of the mountain
Dear Family,

Sorry about this weeks letter, it is not going to be too long. We do not have very much time.  This has been a really good week. To start it all off I had to say all of my good-byes to all of the people in Nasinu. I have built up such a good relationship with all of the people over there and also with all of the recent converts that we had. 

I told Bishop that I was going to be leaving this week and he replied "Oh, since you are going to be leaving, will you be willing to talk today in sacrament meeting for 8 minutes?" So, of course I did and it went great. I was all stressed out because I was going to have to do it in Fijian and I did not have that much time to prepare for it. But Elder Moulton said that it was great and that I did a great job.

But another sad thing that I had to do was say good-bye to one of the best companions that I have had, Elder Moulton (he says that about all his companions, he truly has loved each one). I miss him so much because we had a good time together and did a lot of fun things together.

On the other side of the the rainbow, I have a new companion, Elder Banks and he is from the same city that I am from, Syracuse! He is great and his Fijian is coming along. We have not really been together much this week because we have been on splits this whole week. We have been together now for only two days total out of five. But he is really good.

We dont really have any stories this week. Next week we will have some good stories.
Sorry I cannot write alot. I am about out of time. I want to let you all know that I love you all very much and hope that you all have a good week. I know that I will have a good week. I love you all and miss you tons!! :)

Love, 
Elder Grotepas

No comments:

Post a Comment